Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques little tip for the rose bunches

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Some of the roses in the pink bunch that we got with our kit were flattened and had hard glue on them so tha I couldn't really make ithem pretty. So I hit the flower with my heat gun and it became pliable and I was able to open up the bud and fix it like I wanted it.

Oh and no, I didn't physically hit it, LOL!! !amazed

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Thanks for the great tip, Maggi!!!! I think you just saved a lot of us from hitting ours :p

Great tip, Maggi! Thanks!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Maggi.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

thanks Maggi! will try it!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Thanks Maggi!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

TFS Maggi!!

Another great idea. I purposely didn't use them because they seemed unruly. But, I'll give them life again with that heat gun.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Awesome Maggi!! TFS!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Another great idea. I purposely didn't use them because they seemed unruly. But, I'll give them life again with that heat gun.

LOL…seemed unruly….you have to show your flowers who the boss is!
                    [img:width=77&height=74]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303553724_13_FT85985_1282748254_49_ft27448_club-me-1.gif[/img]

genius

What is a moderator? How do you do those smiley things mine just seem to leave a code which is kinda embarrassing but does show my limited computer ability.

Moderators are DT members. They can edit, move posts, that sort of thing.

[quote]

LOL…seemed unruly….you have to show your flowers who the boss is!
                    [img:width=77&height=74]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303553724_13_FT85985_1282748254_49_ft27448_club-me-1.gif[/img]
                    [/quote]

Ha. Did you see in the Bella Volo Challenge that Heather wacked and smashed them so that she would use the. Ha.

Sue you have to use an image code…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.