Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Loading in Gallerhy

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I finally made something (2 ACTs) but I can'tt seem to figure out how to put them in the gallery. Help and TY

I can't post there either so I will follow this to see what I am doing wrong!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I tried to upload a LO today and everything seemed fine but it doesn't shoe in the latest additions or in my gallery when I open it. If I hit the date, title, or position tabs in the upper rifht coer then it shows up….HELP!!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Kathi, I see it in there. Try hitting refresh.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I see it in there. I left a comment on it this moing at the same time that I left one on Angelica's page, it's no longer there.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Ladies..I have a new imac and haven't found the refresh button yet. F5 doesn't seem to do it

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I just reposted on yours, my first seems to has disappeared into the wormhole 🙁

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

On the other gallery thread Angelica mentions problems with Google Chrome and that is what I used; maybe I'll try another browser

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks for the comments ladies in MAC land I had to reload the page in order to see the comments. I'm leaing something new everyday about this new toy!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

On the other gallery thread Angelica mentions problems with Google Chrome and that is what I used; maybe I'll try another browser

I'm using Firefox and it's not wonderful, either. Anyone using Explorer?

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I use both Firefox and Chrome and both give me nothing but problems!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I don't think it is us. Seems to be the site. reason I say that is because this is the only place I have to hit refresh in the gallery.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Ditto!!!

Hey, Kathi, you can also hit Command and the R keys to refresh….one of the gals here told me that….love my mac 🙂

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Thanks Beverly…this is an early Christmas present from DH. My PC was getting ready to give up the ghost. My DGD was here Sunday and showed me some stuff also. I just have to remember the keyboard commands

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.