Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Look at these!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

http://www.buyswivelstore.com/?mid=1007061

I'm buying these for my mists today. I'll let you know how I like them.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Can't wait to hear how it works for you!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

S#!%!!!!!!!!!!! I just ordered these, and the website was awful. It was not clear about the buy one get one free, so I ordered more than I needed on accident. I wasn't even able to review my order before the transaction was complete, and I ended up paying almost $50 in shipping. I feel like an idiot.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Wow…..$50 shipping…..gulp

i REALLY hope they work for you!!!

Holy [email protected]!!! Can't you call to cancel or something?

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Holy [email protected]!!! Can't you call to cancel or something?

I don't think so. There wasn't a number on the final page, and I accidentally closed it out when I was checking for an email confirmation, which I didn't get yet. I was surprised at how awful the website was.Once I added to the cart, I couldn't see the cart: it just kept offering me upgrades, then when I clicked No, it led me to the completed transaction. Then it said I could get a free shipping rebate, but when I clicked on that, it asked for a credit card number. I don't think so!

Rae..this site is totally shady! I tried to copy and paste the address and phone number for you on their website..and it gave me a pop-up about copyright laws..WTF!
              If you go on their main page on the website there is a link for customer service on the very bottom..it's got their phone number there.
              This totally blows Rae! Hope this helps!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks, Erica. I already tried the phone number. I was on hold for a few minutes, then I got disconnected. Now I just hope I get my #*&^ing shelves and don't get any other charges on my card. I am pissed. I am usually a lot more smarter than that!

Happens to all of us..believe me!

Wow, Rae, that totally stinks-

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

awww Rae that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel bad. I do stuff like that too. It happens to all of us.

Geez Rae..That sucks!! I hope you get what you payed for!! I would be really really pissed if you didnt.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I had seen these on TV and was thinking hmmmm myself. This really blows, I hope you can get this resolved.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.