Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Look who came home for the weekend!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

We did some serious girl shopping today. It was nice to have Gabbie for a weekend except for the mess she left behind in my kitchen…Twice!!.. But the food and dessert were yummy. And she gave away a couple more of her chef secrets!! Let me just say that the burgers on the grill tonight were to die for!! I should have taken a pic!! And the black forest cake was…well…Decadent!! All that chocolate cherries and Chantilly cream…oh my…

[img:width=536&height=831]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1332721309_55_FT0_dsc_6309_copy_sm.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Aww, Gabbie looks GORGEOUS! Guess that means shes happy. Glad you guys had a wonderful weekend! Ok, what's the secret to the burgers?

It's the sauce they use in the UK. HP sauce. (thats all I am allowed to tell!!) And we have a British section in our grocery store, and when we were grocery shopping today, I showed Gabbie the section and she oohed and ahhed…They use a lot of the stuff at the restaurant. I bought these cookies that well, ashamed to say I almost ate the whole box full. Hey!! There weren't that many in there!!! lol!!
      And yes she is very happy, I will let her tell you guys her terrific news!! Besides the fact that she only has 3 more days of school before she starts her 12 week exteship.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lisa, Gabbie is so pretty and sounds like you had so much fun together! I can tell you from the daughter of an English war bride and a Canadian – we love our HP Sauce. When my girlfriend's family moved down to Portland from Vancouver (Canada – not Washington) whenever I went down to visit I always had to bring them bottles of HP Sauce! Have to have it with my bacon and eggs!

God she is so beautiful!!!!!! Glad you had such an amazing weekend!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So good to hear she is doing so well…. and so happy!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

So glad to hear she is so happy. She looks amazing! HP sauce, hmmm….gonna have to do some searching!

Snagg1
              Send PM

My Wegman's carries it!! LOL I added it to my shopping list. Thanks for the tip ;)

;D

She looks GREAT! I love her hair!

Glad you guys had a great time. 🙂 She has big news you say? She better get here then!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Gabbie looks to happy! Her hair has grown- she is SUCH a beautiful girl!
                Yes, we want to know the big news! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Btw, that pic of her is gong to look wonderful on a layout with the April kit!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

She looks soooo happy…love her hair!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

gabbie, come out , come out wherever you are

OUT WITH IT WHAT IS THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

My Wegman's carries it!! LOL I added it to my shopping list. Thanks for the tip ;)

I was gonna tell you that. And it IS yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Lisa, Gabbie was always gorgeous, now she's stunningly radiant!!!! You're gonna hafta spill her secret, you know!!!!!!
                          So glad that you had a weekend with her and even gladder that she's so happy!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.