Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week LOTW 8/11/14 *Misha*

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

As I was strolling thru the gallery, I came across this beauty of a layout. It's so full of texture and layers. There is so much to see with all the mist, masking, stamping and paper tearing. I love all the flowers and other embellishments perfectly placed around the page to highlight the wonderful photo of her beautiful girl.

Misha titled this layout this makes me smile. Well, it makes me smile too. Congratulations on layout of the week.

[img:width=399&height=389]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407766786_131_FT0_image.jpg[/img]

Congrats! It´s beautiful =)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wow that is stunning!! Great choice

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats, it's a beauty!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

It really IS beautiful! Congratulations Misha!

Beautiful page, congrats Misha!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Misha, your page is lovely!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations, Misha! Gorgeous!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OoOOOOOooooOO…Look at all that's going on! What a fantastic hybrid of scrap and MM. Gorgeous page. Congrats Misha.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

congrats, beautiful layout!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wow Misha, I love all the texture, congratulations!

WOW…. Awesome page! Congratulations Misha!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

So much going on here; love your background and the gorgeous colors!!!!
                    Congratulations!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Congrats, Misha!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Congrats Misha! WOW! I think it is Gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.