Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week LOTW June 29,2014 **Jan**

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

This week's layout of the week is this bright and beautiful layout by Jan. Jan has recently experienced the loss of her sweet furbaby,Cody, featured in the pic. She has been creating lovely pages in his memory.

[img:width=400&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1404061230_563_FT0_normal_look_for_miracles.jpg[/img]
      Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together….

She has our sympathies for her loss and our admiration for her beautiful creations.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congrats Jan! A really pretty lo 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Great choice, congratulations Jan!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I so love this layout Jan, it is just perfect and that photo is precious. I hope that time is helping to heal your heart.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congrats Jan! So Pretty!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Beautiful layout Jan, congrats. Thanks Tracey for highlighting it so beautifully.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Jan, such a beautiful, heartfelt page!!!!
                  Congratulations!!!!

Thank you for the honor! Having Cody's lo chosen means a lot to me.

Beautiful page Jan! Congratulations.

Sweet layout Jan!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lovely page, Jan! Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your pup Jan. Your layout is such a sweet tribute–congrats!

Great choise =) Congrats!

Congratulations Jan, a beautiful layout of your Cody.
                      Tracey, thought your words about Rainbow Bridge were beautiful!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Thank you for the honor! Having Cody's lo chosen means a lot to me.

!heart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.