Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Love this paper range…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Has anyone seen the new Marion Smith – Garment District range? Sooo pretty and would be perfect for a kit *hint hint * ;)

Georgia, do you have a link to share???

Sure Paulien, wasn't sure if I wasn't allowed to share links here or not. http://www.marionsmithdesigns.com/marion-smith-products-1.html

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I do like that! And the Nirvana line, as well. 🙂 I'm still waiting for Marion's apron. We saw that at CHA- so cute.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I do like it.

I do like this line!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I like it too!!! 🙂

I love Marion Smith's paper lines!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Nope !!!!

Sure Paulien, wasn't sure if I wasn't allowed to share links here or not. http://www.marionsmithdesigns.com/marion-smith-products-1.html

Thanks Georgia! And yes, we can, if they are from manufacturers (sp)

I do like some of the papers, as well as some of the Nirvana line.
            I don't like the big images, like the mustache and tea cups or dolls on it.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well, you can keep the mustaches, but otherwise, this (and the Nirvana) are totally Swirly worthy!
              Thanks Georgia!

I like it, except maybe the mustache.

I hear you all on the mustaches, not my thing either! But I figure two small ones amongst some gorgeous colors and prints, I can overlook them lol

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LOL, Georgia! Actually, it's double-sided paper, so the mustaches CAN be ignored.
                I just don't understand the mustache fad, not my thing at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.