Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Maggi Camp 2011 – more photos

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

I had to start another thread and brag on Maggi. Holy smokes was that a great time. yep Maggi is a world class cook and a class act. Her husband may possibly be one of the nicest men around. Wonderful couple.

So they took us on a photoshoot of the country living. This Yankee gal doesn't get South or to the Carolinas much, and apparently neither do my travel mates. Each time we saw a cool sight we'd scream. That was Dick's indicator to pull on over and let the crazies out.

here are a few times the screams were a bit more robust shall we say. There's some cool stuff in The Carolinas for sure.
    NOTe: I may have been the only one who screamed at seeing a cotton plant, but dang! We wear that stuff????

1. The Cotton Plant
    2. well it looks like a lock but I'll tell ya, it locked up nothin but junk!
    3. Cool old ba getting overgrown Seems to be the look of the South.
    4. Someone said this was a Martin House. Now I have no idea what a Martin really is, but I'll tell ya, he's living large and collecting some serious rent. Escape Kitty……there's someone I want you to meet! LOL

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1317500872_177_FT0_dsc_9287_cotton_plants_samll_inteet_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1317500873_177_FT0_dsc_9317_as_smart_object-1_800_inteet_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1317500873_177_FT0_dsc_9343_as_smart_object-1_intenet_small_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1317500873_177_FT0_dsc_9368_as_smart_object-inteet_.jpg[/img]

Oh, my goodness! The cotton is a staple around my parts, and I've seen a locked gate…not as pretty as this one that has so much scrappy appeal….

BUT……don't go near that Martin house! That sucker is for gigantic birds!!!! I've NEVER seen a house that big for birds! Around here, about 20 families would throw the birds out and take up residence in a house that nice!

Can I scraplift that lock pic and use it for a LO? It's awesome!

Debbie if I posted it, it's yours for the taking. Thanks for asking.

Thanks GF! I copied and pasted it to my To Do folder! I love that pic. It has charisma!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Jen, these came out awesome!!!! Are you planning on scrapping all of them????

***Ditto about Maggi's husband and Maggi herself, what a wonderful couple!!!!!

Not sure if I'll scrap any of them. I've got a whole bunch more to work on.

tomorrow some other posts but I have been photoshopping my arse off since 5am today and I am officially DONE

Snagg1
        Send PM

Awesome pics.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Holy crap Jen, those items did not look nearly that great IRL, you know lousy light etc.

Now here' a note for real, no kidding, the house is the house that my Dad was bo in. Across the road from it is an old country church where my grandparents and other relatives are buried.

Martins are members of the swallow family and they mosquitos, zillions of mosquitos a day, that is why people put up martin houses but have to say, I have never seen one the likes of this. It was incredible. The ba photos are old tobacco bas.

Loved having you all here, we all wish you were still here!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Jen, those photos are awesome!!

Agree with Jen you could't ask for better hosts than Maggi, Dick and the girls

Holy crap Jen, those items did not look nearly that great IRL, you know lousy light etc.

hahahhhahahahahahahahahaaha so funny – wait till you see how HOT and Young we will look. gotta work on that one next!!!
            naw just kidding – we already started out 5 scrapping hotties. (5 women having hot flashes at one time in a scraproom is real HOT).

wow…. awesome pics!!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh yeah baby, hot and young, yep, I so need that with this BIG bday coming up!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Here is the group shot.

awwwww Maggi – you've still got

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.