Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! National Scrapbook Day 2014 Maggi's Celebrate Your Home tag challenge

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Let's make some tags, you need to practice 'cause next month I am hosting a tag RR in place of the card RR. Won't that be fun!!

This is a recipe challenge and I want you to use the following on your tag.
      1. Use the word HOME on your tag. On mine, I've used a quote that I cut with my Cameo.
      2. Include flowers, lace, bling and ribbon – Check, got it all!
      3. Use a diecut and/or a border cut(s) on your tag – I've used a Sizzix diecut frame, and border cuts at the top and bottom as well as the left side.
      4. At least 3 layers, pop one of them up. There are 3 obvious layers on my tag and a couple not so obvious layers. I popped up the framed layers with cardboard and used foam squares to pop up the quote.

Rules:
      Your tag must be new as of today and can be used for one other NSD Swirlydoos challenge.
      Post your project in this thread and in the gallery no later than midnight MST May 10, 2014.
      You can use any products you like, but I will give you an extra entry if you use a Swirly kit. You must mention that you used a Swirly kit in your post to get the extra entry.
      There will be a RAK for one lucky person that completes this challenge! The winner will be selected randomly. Can't wait to see what you all do!

Here's my inspiration example for you. I'm saving this tag to use with a house warming gift.

[img:width=600&height=989]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399137271_312_FT0_home_is_where_your_heart_is_tag1_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399137271_312_FT0_home_is_where_your_heart_is_tag1close_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=599&height=465]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399137271_312_FT0_home_is_where_your_heart_is_tag1close1_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

MAggi that is AMAZING!!! Love all the layers going on here.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh My! That is a GORGEOUS tag, Maggi!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh that is SO pretty! Love it!

Snagg1
            Send PM

BEautiful Maggi 🙂 Tags are really a fave of mine 🙂

So so Beautiful Maggi!

Let's see your tags ladies!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous tag Maggi!!!

A beautiful tag Maggi, love all the layers and diecut and border cuts. That piece of lace is gorgeous!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Seriously enraged right now…

So back in December when Peggy had the tag challenge I KNEW I had a set of TA tags. I searched everywhere for them to no avail.

Months later I ran across them. It was sheer vindication. I KNEW I had them.

I'm trying to do this challenge now and do you THINK I can find those tags?!?! NO!! GRRRRRRRR I am so frustrated at me!!

Good thing I have bust open the wine already. Looks like I'm going to need it.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oooh no Andie, make your own, 3.5 x 8.5 makes a nice tag. Its the size of the Prima Julie Nuttig tags, I love them.

Have another glass of wine. 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oooh no Andie, make your own, 3.5 x 8.5 makes a nice tag. Its the size of the Prima Julie Nuttig tags, I love them.

Maggie dear….it's not even ABOUT that. Of course i can make my own tag.

It's the fact that this is the 2nd time this has happened!!! My OCD is going insane.

I'll have a third glass please ;)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

It's the fact that this is the 2nd time this has happened!!! My OCD is going insane.

[/quote]

I totally get that. I do the same thing. Here, take the whole bottle, I'll get another. :p

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

[quote]
                        [quote]

[/quote]

I totally get that. I do the same thing. Here, take the whole bottle, I'll get another. :p
                        [/quote]

*sobbing dramatically*

Thanks Honey. Make it Pinot Grigio.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Beautiful tag Maggi…

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I found them! I've been looking for AN HOUR!!! But I found them. Oh man…I feel so much better.

*Sigh*

Now I'll make my own.

lol j/k

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.