Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Manda K

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

LOVE your new Avi!!! I was cruising on sb.c and saw it……What happened to Adam???

LOL!!! I still have him here. I switch between them. ;)

It's such a cool and happy photo. Love it

Snagg1
      Send PM

Love the avi girl!!!!!

At sb.com I switched to Johnny….now I have this one! I switch so much! LOL!!!

It's so nice to have two men at your beck and call!!! Johnny is such ( I typed suck the first time. Freudian slip???) a hunkster….and Adam can sing to you. You've got it made! I just thought that maybe you had dumped your main squeeze….glad to see you just added another.

NOO!!! LOL!!! I have loved JD for way too long…my whole life practically…gonna go see Rango this weekend with the kids.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Manda, !amazed !heart !amazed the avi!!!!!!
        & I do wish that you would scrap that photo…

LOL!

Well, I have scrapped it, but I didn't really post it anywhere really….it wasn't what I wanted, it is a tough pic for me to scrap. I will prob do it justice someday.

LOL!

Well, I have scrapped it, but I didn't really post it anywhere really….it wasn't what I wanted, it is a tough pic for me to scrap. I will prob do it justice someday.

I'll bet it was difficult to scrap because you heart was racing and your hands were so sweaty just remembering the feeling of being sooooo close to Adam….
        You might have to scrap it several times….just to get it right! If I were that close to Johnny, I'd have to have oxygen!!!!

LMAOO!!!

I have never been so starstruck in my whole life. I literally could not THINK of anything to say! I just stared at him like a goofball with that stupid smile. UGH. I will get it right next time.

;)

LMAO!!! That's what I would have done too!!!

LMAOO!!!

I have never been so starstruck in my whole life. I literally could not THINK of anything to say! I just stared at him like a goofball with that stupid smile. UGH. I will get it right next time.

;)

Manda..you made me laugh picturing how star struck you must've looked and felt! I feel the same way about Derek Jeter..he is my wanna be husband! He just doesn't know it! The thought of actually being right next to him..omg..I can feel my palms sweating as I'm typing and thinking this! haha!
        I have gone to several games to see my man play. Damn girl..I don't know how you held it together! lol ;D

Wow, ok Manda, there must be some sort of therapy for this… LOL, just kidding – glad you have your avis with your guys! Too fun!

HAHAA!!! If there is therapy, I don't want it! ;P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.