Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Mandy's Steampunk

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

If you ladies haven't been over to Mandy's blog lately you really need to. She has posted some off-the-hook Steampunk pages!!! Girl, you are just so talented.

So, if you are looking for inspiration with your new Steampunk Kit, go to Mandy's Blog. Here is the link http://forscrappingoutloud.blogspot.com/

mandy those are some awesome LO's

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yes, I saw them at sbc and went over to her blog for the details; awesome work!!!!!!

You definately have an eye for the alteative genre Mandy! Great work!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks a ton ladies!!

LisaV you are too sweet!! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Oh Manda i love you Steampunk pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are Amazing!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

;)

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

yes!!! i totally was on there the other day and they are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.