This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

What happened to an instructional layout for the March and April kits? This is one of my favorite features of the kit club:(

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I miss them too.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

SHOOOOOOOT!

Georgia did one for April, but it was a video. I think she made a thread and then it disappeared after our mini crash. I will post it in the anatomy section tonight.

For April, we had some scheduling miscommunication, and there isn't one. I am going to do a start to finish video for Saturday using the April kit though.

And, no worries- the May anatomy will be here on reveal day. 🙂

🙂

🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow …so MiA that I didn't realize it…so ur totally off the hook with me Rae. Lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sorry gals!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

's okay… 🙂

YAY!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.