This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hello my creative pals……..
      I am late giving you a tease……and a couple hours early for posting my tutorial….but it is what it is!! Have had a HECTIC March….but ALL IS GOOD!!

HERE….is the canvas I created to show you how I created my Canvas Corp Pocketbook!!

minism-1.jpg

and the Tutorial…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p95A_VSZxUA?rel=0&hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

where is everyone getting the chair from?

Snagg1
        Send PM

LYNNE!!! I love the oops factor leaing tool. LOL Those are my favorite because brilliant things are discovered when you oops. Thank you so much for sharing that because I would not have thought to run it under the faucet. I would have been swearing up a storm! BTW – is that a tub of multi medium? LOL

Kathy, the chair comes in the March kit. It is either on a piece of paper, or on one of the little Glitz doo dads that comes in the kit.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Lisa…….you shoulda heard me when I did it!! Those OOOOPS moments are just the best!!

and yes……that is a tub of Multi Medium….hehehehe!!

The chair does come from one of the cards in the Glitz ~ WhatNot pack!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

How's Framingham?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

First class is at 8:30am……..soooooooooo EXCITED!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE leaing new things!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lynne, love this video!!! & like Lisa, I do agree about the ooops moments, that's how discoveries are made!!!!
                Whatcha gonna be leaing?
                And please tell more about a TUB of medium!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Is the Technique & Project Kit a actual kit to purchase I just purchased the March Kit and add on Flowers addition?

Also what exactly is the tub of medium and what color is the spray smooch? Is it in the Main March Kit?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Sorry ladies…..shoulda known better!!! Only available to stores and educators!!!!

Yes…the tech kit is a items sold…..will need to check with Krissy for availability!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

The tech kit is an add on. Krissy reveals this along with the other add ons.

Lynn, I covered my cutouts with rock candy too. LOL great minds!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Very cool canvas and what a cool technique with the water from the sink, it really makes the canvas come out so different!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Technique Kit would be available to everyone or just ladies with the six month subsriptions?

Promise last question! I really like this kit and would love to add it to my order.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

If there are any extras left from subscribers, Krissy will put them in the store on reveal day. Then anyone can purchase them.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Beth looks like this tech kit is sold out. There are none in the store.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.