This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXBEjBOMf8?rel=0&hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lynn, what fun!!!! I love this and am sooooo going to do this!!! Thanks for this awesome tute!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

AWESOME!!!!!! Love the tag and so glad i have those stamps. 🙂 BTW – can't wait to see your canvas!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

BTW, I can't wait to get this kit into my Swirly little hands. Fingers crossed for Monday!!!!!

Fantastic tag! Awesome tutorial! Thanks!

Wow Lynne…. I just love to hear you and see you creating. Another awesome tutorial!!!! Thank you!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome tag – great tut!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Paulien……you make me smile!!
                Thank you ladies…..can't wait to see YOUR CREATIONS!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hoping to get this one in by mid-week; I need to go through my stamps and see what I can come up with.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

AWESOME!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Great tag and tutorial!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Boy, did this one get away from me!!!!!
                        I tried using Pearl AI to color my UTEE, but as you can see, it didn't work. I did order some white, but I made this in the meantime…
                        I don't seem to own a right-sized border stamp. I was hoping that this one would fit, but it's far too wide and I compromised by putting it in the center. (BTW, I may as well confess: I die-cut the image and then stamped and embossed.) I don't own forever green PP powder, but I do have the mist. I swiped a Distress pad on my craft sheet, then sprayed the pp to color the leaves.
                        I had a lot of fun getting inky while making the flowers. The combination of Distress Stain and Perfect Pearls mist on Kraft is awesome, far prettier in person that shows up here…
                        I combined burlap and a bit of the netting from the kit to make the layer beneath the bottom flowers.

[img:width=439&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1332555310_36_FT148537_march_technique_tag.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Peg……..THIS IS FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL…….love EVERY little THING about IT!!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Wow Peggy your tag looks awesome – love it!

Snagg1
                              Send PM

Peggy, you did a great job with this and I am LOVIN your flowers!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.