Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements May Info and Updates

This topic contains 64 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

First, please join us in saying farewell to Georgia. We loved your work and are sorry to see you go so soon. Best of luck to you! 🙂

Don't forget- Our NSD festivities kick off on Saturday. We've already been giving you some hints and supply lists. We hope you are ready to play along with us!!!!! (And, we have PRIZES!)

AND, please join us for our May blog hop on the 5th and 6th! Sneaks to follow!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Here's a sneak from moi:
        [img:width=365&height=550]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398718483_16_FT238283_may_2014_sd_fly_lo_-001.jpg[/img]

Gorgeous sneak, Rae! Oh, those colors are sooooo beautiful! I can't wait for Saturday to get here for NSD 2014 and then the reveal and blog hop just after that! Whee!!!

Thanks so much for being on the DT, Georigia! You will be missed!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Ahhh, those colors look gorgeous! I can't wait to see it all 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have a sneak too!

[img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398722802_312_FT238283_hug_harder_carlee_kc_kaleidoscopesneak_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

OH, these sneaks are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
              Hopping on the 5th and 6th? Yippppppeeeeeeeeee!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

@ Georgia, thanks so very much for all of the inspiration that you bought to Swirlydoos!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hope our paths cross again Georgia, I've hardly had a chance to get to know you!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Here's a sneak from me

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398724058_12_FT238283_img_6744_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

and another
                      [img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398725027_12_FT238283_img_6755_.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Holy pepperonis Angelica! They look awesome !amazed

Those colors look absolutely yummy.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Georgia!Your work has been so inspiring!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Here's one from me!
                            [img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398727972_563_FT238283_500.jpg[/img]

Great sneaks, and what awesome colors!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.