Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges May Round Robin ~~~ And we have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 431 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 433 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

And now comes the hardest part: All Swirlydoos members qualify for this one: Voting!!!!
      And here's how we do it: Please PM me wiith (1)your favorite 3 layouts and (2)your choice for the winning team, remembering the easy rules.
      ***The rules:
      The DT members do not qualify for this one, please do not vote for them.
      Please do not vote for yourself; you get a point for voting.
      You may vote for your own team.
      Please PM me with your choices. Because of Camp, I will take any votes cast through next Monday, 11:59 PM EDT. The winner will be announced on Tuesday.

Thanks and good luck!!!!!!

For the newbies among us, here's how it works: the #1 person on each team will post an original layout on the first Friday of the challenge. The #2 person on each team will then have a week to create a lift of that layout, which will be due the following Friday. The #3 person will lift that layout and post her entry on the next Friday. On the last Friday of the challenge, the #4 person will post her lift.

As with all challenges, the layouts must be mostly Swirly. They can contain elements from the current or past kits and from the Swirly store, but they must be at least 60% Swirly Stuff.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery. I understand that some of you have Gallery issues. If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will get you started.

Participants must comment in the Gallery. Comments on the boards are nice; comments in the Gallery are AWESOME!!!!!

And for the twist: I don't know about you, but I know that when my kit arrives in a few days, among all of the goodies that Krissy will have crammed into the package, there will be Glimmer Mist!!!! And so, why not a Mist Twist???? It does not have to be GM, but I will be awarding an extra point for misting as masking, as coloring, as accent. For some of you, this will be a piece of cake; for others, it will be a call for bravery; but, hey, why not give it a try?????

Because of my forgetfulness, I'm switching back to Mondays again; this should give the Week 1 Savages plenty of time. Here are the due dates:

May 9
      May 16
      May 23
      May 30 (which may be posted any time over the weekend, due to the holiday)

***Remember, we're doing Mondays this month.***

Team 1 SHOCK AND AWE

Joyce***

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1304909276_439_FT86839_1941_ginger_and_iggie_1_.jpg[/img]

Jennifer S***

[img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305585787_177_FT86839_may_2011_round_robin_.jpg[/img]

Jan***

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306187913_5_FT86839_kayla_and_jan_.jpg[/img]

Adrianna***
      [img:width=600&height=570]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306768662_572_FT86839_mayrr1_.jpg[/img]

Team 2 GIRLIES WITH GLITTERY SWIRLIES

Camilla***

Nyvaken.jpg

Christy***

Lisa V***

Sweet.jpg

Tracey***

Team 3 THE SWIRLYNATORS

Erica***

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1304893335_535_FT86839_img_2342_1_.jpg[/img]

LaQuette***

Jennifer A***

Cheryl***

[img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306762501_17_FT86839_may_2011_rr_.jpg[/img]

Team 4 MAGNIFICENTLY MISTY MADAMS

Shelly***

Maggi***

Silence9_1.jpg

Manda***

Shona***

normal_DSC_0083_edited-2.jpg

Peggy, I was just wondering about this! Can you put me down for the 3rd or 4th week, please?

I'm in any week

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

can't do it this month….working on something for camp and I need to give it a LOT of attention!!!~!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Week 2, 3 or 4.

can't do it this month….working on something for camp and I need to give it a LOT of attention!!!~!

ooooooo!!!! Sounds exciting!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm in, any week works.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Im in any week is good

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm out this month. We are taking a long weekend away, then I have to get ready for CAMP!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Count me in!

AND….MONDAY due dates right??!!

Ok, I'm new to this. But now it's time to explore this challenge.
                Sign me up for week #2. 🙂

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Week 2 or 3 for me please ;D

Camilla it is good to see you here!!!

Week 2 or 3 for me please ;D

Camilla it is good to see you here!!!

🙂

any week for me ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 433 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.