Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements MAY/JUNE/JULY UPDATES

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Debbie Debbie 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW LADIES! I just shipped the MAY kits to all USA ladies. INTERNATIONAL ladies will see the May invoices today, and they will ship as soon as they are paid.

JUNE ADD ON REVEAL – Waiting for Prima to get back to me on ONE item – then i’ll start building the graphics to do the JUNE add on Reveal. If all goes as planned, I should have that done later tonight, or early tomorrow morning (worst case scenario!) We will invoice the June kit this weekend before we leave for camp. June kits WILL SHIP FIRST WEEK OF JUNE – NO BONES ABOUT IT!

JULY ADD ON REVEAL – July kit is about 85% complete and WILL reveal on July 10th, with July invoicing to occur on July 15th… and we are back to our regularly schedule scrappy happy!

MAY/JUNE REVEAL on the website – I’m still trying to learn how to work the back side of the website. We may have to do a FB reveal and put goodies straight into the store until I can find a couple of hours to sit down and read this book on how to use the site. How horrible is that? LOL! We NEED to get that front page updated – but i just don’t know HOW yet!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Woo hoo! I can’t wait!

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Merrihew
        Merrihew
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yay! Looking forward to the reveal! Looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you, Krissy!

Maggi43
          Maggi43
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sounds good to me!

Debbie
            Debbie
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

That is great very excited to see the kit. Thank you for the update

Hanne
              Hanne
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Great! And so good for you to be on track again.

Payed my May kit as soon as it came, so guess that kit will be shipped soon. Still waiting for the April kit, but that is on it’s way and can’t be far away – hopefully it will come today or tomorrow.

http://hanneshjorne.blogspot.no/

Peggy
                Peggy
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Great news, Krissy!
                  Thanks for the update!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Shannon
                  Shannon
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Wonderful News!

Debbie
                    Debbie
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Krissy do you know if the June kits are shipping this week. I am going to the GASC and am getting together what I am going to scrap there so thought I would check on this before I load up my suitcase.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.