Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books MEG!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

[quote]
      Irinel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you!!!!!

Thank you Peggy, I was busy over my head with school. Now that I got accepted in the PharmD program, I will probably be even busier. I don't know how Jan does it. While I accumulate scrap stuff, I dream about other people layouts.
      [/quote]
      Oh, that's fantastic about the PharmD program, huge congratulations!!!!
      Not so fantastic about no time left for scrapping 🙁
      Nobody knows how Jan does it, LOL. Actually, I saw her in action at Camp last year and she is one of the most intensely focused people that I've ever seen, I guess that helps.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Sorry. This is a book thread.

[img:width=40&height=32]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305291342_36_FT90809_bikes.gif[/img]

GlitterGirl
          Send PM

[quote]
          [quote]
          Irinel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you!!!!!

Thank you Peggy, I was busy over my head with school. Now that I got accepted in the PharmD program, I will probably be even busier. I don't know how Jan does it. While I accumulate scrap stuff, I dream about other people layouts.
          [/quote]
          Oh, that's fantastic about the PharmD program, huge congratulations!!!!
          Not so fantastic about no time left for scrapping 🙁
          Nobody knows how Jan does it, LOL. Actually, I saw her in action at Camp last year and she is one of the most intensely focused people that I've ever seen, I guess that helps.
          [/quote]
          Something to do with my ISTJ personality type, I believe! Once we decide to do something we accomplish it because we are goal oriented, serious, methodical, analytical, and hard-working and love to work a problem through to its identified conclusion, blah, blah, blah. (according to the results of the test). Weird how right on that test was!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.