Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Meg's Garden Blog Candy

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I am happy to announce that I will be continuing on with Meg's Garden DT for another term. Please visit the official announcement here at:
    http://megsgardenblog.blogspot.ca/2012/10/design-team-announcement_14.html#c to see all the lovely ladies who made the team (including Swirly gal Steph) as well as an EASY way to win a beautiful blog candy prize pack of gorgeous Meg's Garden papers and some fabulous embellies from her store!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Congrats Vicky and Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats LADIES!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congrats to all the ladies

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Ladies!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yeah, so happy your staying on Vicky!

Congratulation Ladies!!!!

congrats ladies!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I am happy to announce that I will be continuing on with Meg's Garden DT for another term. Please visit the official announcement here at:
              http://megsgardenblog.blogspot.ca/2012/10/design-team-announcement_14.html#c to see all the lovely ladies who made the team (including Swirly gal Steph) as well as an EASY way to win a beautiful blog candy prize pack of gorgeous Meg's Garden papers and some fabulous embellies from her store!

Vicky, Meg asks that we follow her on Facebook but i don't know how. I don't do FB…help

[quote]

Can you click on the link and then just click the like button on the top right of her FB page?

Vicky, Meg asks that we follow her on Facebook but i don't know how. I don't do FB…help
              [/quote]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I did that b but is like the same as follow?????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.