Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff MIA

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Sorry that I have not been around.

I have a respiratory infection. BOO!! I have been in bed for 6 days. I am feeling the teeniest bit better today so I am back at work.

It is a little hard to breathe, so we will see how today goes.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Snagg1
      Send PM

oh ICK!!! You poor thing. 🙁 I know about difficult to breath because of my ribs.

I hope they got you some good drugs and you feel better soon.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Manda I am so sorry to hear you are sick, hopefully you will be better soon…..HUGS!!!!!

Manda! Get well soon! And don't push yourself too hard! I did that 2 years ago and ended up relapsing and developing pneumonia!

Manda, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Don't push yourself. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Mandy hope yo feel better soon

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Manda, you poor sweetie!! Seems like you been sick for awhile! I hope you get etter soon!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yuck! Get well fast!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Manda, how terrible!!!! Keep getting some rest and get better soonest!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Poor, Manda! Get better, girl! You can't be spunky when you are sick, and that ain't no way to be! Hugs to you!

I swear I have been sick or recovering from surgery most of this year. I am SO over it. I am taking vitamins, gonna start working out, HAVE to get healthy.

Sounds like your immune system is shot..Start taking a good multivitamin and some complex B vitamins. You'll get better soon!! A C B E and Zinc!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

That sucks, Manda. Hope you're truly on the mend this time and will be healthy through the holidays.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Manda, you've been having a bad year what with this, that and the other all going around.
                    Okay, time for changed luck for you; hope you've recovered and yeah, starting to get healthy.

I hope you are feeling better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.