Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Midnight Waltz Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 78 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM
      We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos Midnight Waltz kit.
      You must upload your project to the Midnight Waltz sketch challenge gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! You have until November 23rd to load your gorgeous piece of art into the gallery. There will either be a vote or a random winner – and the winner shall be announced in the CHALLENGE section of our forums on November 24th.
      Hopefully everyone will be able to play along. November's sketch will be back on schedule! Here is the sketch:

kit34Sketch.jpg

Here is what our amazing design team did with it!

Paulien

engelsetuinpic.jpg

Robin

1318651062_66_FT123084_inpsire_007.jpg

Camilla
      Fjomp.jpg

Lisa V
      Boardwalk-1-1.jpg

Super stunning LO's ladies!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Stunning layouts! I love how everyone took this sketch so differently!

Gorgeous LO's ladies!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

How lovely and inspirational!!!
          Thanks, ladies, after seeing your beautiful pages, I need to do this month's sketch!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gorgeous ladies , you have outdone yourselves!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous ladies. I love all the different takes on the sketch.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Wow all the LO's are amazing. I have been waiting for this thread. I did mine and ready to share. I used the Midnight Waltz Kit paper and I had another Cupcake wrapper. The pic is my mom with all the grandkids at a Christmas a couple years ago. Happier Times before we knew about Cancer and they all enjoyed Grandma's Love.
                [img:width=390&height=380]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1319409242_793_FT124419_grandmas_love_0012.jpg[/img]

I've been gone for several days. Before I left I did my layout…the day I got the kit actually. I kept looking for the Midnight Waltz thread and for the front page to be updated and it all happened while I was gone so I excitedly went to my iPhoto today to load the pic here and got a message that I have to upgrade my iPhoto so I can't share my layout yet til I do that. But after seeing all these amazingly beautiful layouts here, I'm not at all sure I want to, lol. These are all so GORGEOUS!!!! I'm gonna go eat some halloween candy.

That didn't take long. Here's mine. That's me at age 18. Yesterday by the Beatles was a fave back then…still is actually.

Did I make this too big..??

[img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1319411198_885_FT124419_img_0052_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Lovely layouts Jeannie and Cherished! I'm loving all the photos and details! You two are on top of things. Lol!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow ladies you have both produced a couple of masterpieces – love them.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Jeannie very pretty. I love all the details.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Wow all the LO's are amazing. I have been waiting for this thread. I did mine and ready to share. I used the Midnight Waltz Kit paper and I had another Cupcake wrapper. The pic is my mom with all the grandkids at a Christmas a couple years ago. Happier Times before we knew about Cancer and they all enjoyed Grandma's Love.
                        [img:width=390&height=380]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1319409242_793_FT124419_grandmas_love_0012.jpg[/img]

This is beautiful. The hearts around the outside are a really nice touch.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

That didn't take long. Here's mine. That's me at age 18. Yesterday by the Beatles was a fave back then…still is actually.

Did I make this too big..??

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1319411198_885_FT124419_img_0052.jpg][img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1319411198_885_FT124419_img_0052_.jpg[/img][/url]

I love your outfit! This is gorgeous. The photo coers looks great and I love that trim around the circle.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.