Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Mini Goal Album

This topic contains 88 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I posted a question of the week about setting goals in the new year. Connie posted that she was thinking about doing a mini goal album.

That got me to thinking. I think it would be awesome to create one page a month that highlights our accomplishments for that month. It could be a mini, a tag, whatever. I came across a blog a while back where someone did something very similar and I remember thinking that I would like to do something like that.

I am going to make it a goal of mine to make a mini goal album. Is anyone else interested? If not, that's ok cuz I'm still gonna do it, but it would be nice to have some of my Swirly Sisters along for the ride.

Thanks Connie for bringing up this fabulous idea. XO

Count me in..I wanna do another mini!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sounds like the perfect way to keep myself on track! Count me in too.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Me too!

awesome idea! love it.

Cool idea…..Count me in…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

have always wanted to do an art joual…….this would be a goooood reason to start one!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That sound so fun!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I could use my Lisa G paper bag album for this.

i think i'll use the prima loaded album we made at camp for it – great idea!
                it also forces you to not just let months go by without making something out of them.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

i think i'll use the prima loaded album we made at camp for it – great idea!
                  it also forces you to not just let months go by without making something out of them.

Oh Shelly, that's a great idea too. Forgot I have that one, plus I have the one fro CHA too.

Wonderful scrappy idea. count me in!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

YAY!!!

Santa brought me a vagabond AND a gift certificate for scrappy goodies. Sooooo, I bought a mini album die this moing. *squeal* can't wait for it to get here. ;D

Awesome!!! I love my Vagabond!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Yay Lisa, congrats! That Vagabond is worth it's weight in gold…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.