Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Miss Debbie

This topic contains 74 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author

I have a bone to pick with you.

We have been patiently waiting for pictures of your new babies. Soooo…where are they? Huh? We wanna see!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hehe

Miss Debbie is a huge procrastinator!! I promise I will take pics tomorrow. I've been cleaning like a fiend. I'm having the girls over for a wild Hearts game on Friday, so I've been cleaning and washing clothes…..I have one shot of Max with Brynlee, but she's got him in a death hold….not a good pic to display! :O

Promise….tomorrow…Promise!

Ok, ok. I guess we can wait!

But, remember we wanna see both babies!

OK, Jan…..I'm going to take pics now. I'll have them uploaded by tonight. !heart

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yayyy! Can't wait to see that precious baby Max!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I want to see Max before he grows up…hehe

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Me too!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

And, don't forget the Cammie! I think Max is now Cabo.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Miss Debbie is a huge procrastinator!! I promise I will take pics tomorrow. I've been cleaning like a fiend. I'm having the girls over for a wild Hearts game on Friday, so I've been cleaning and washing clothes…..I have one shot of Max with Brynlee, but she's got him in a death hold….not a good pic to display! :O

Promise….tomorrow…Promise!

Hmm, all I hear is blah blah blah blah blah. Zip it and get the camera! LOL

Ah-Hummm! I spent the better part of the afteoon washing The Beast and driving across town to find the perfect spot!

TA-DA….. Introducing….The Beast!!!

[img:width=599&height=327]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303952431_45_FT87026_debs_camero.picnik_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=599&height=339]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303952431_45_FT87026_debs_camero.2.picnik_.jpg[/img]

!lol !lol He's just so bright and shiny, I gotta wear shades!!!

As Horton the Elephant once said…I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An Elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.

I promised to have both The Beast and Max uploaded today. Well….Here's Max!!! (And I do need to cut the hair around his eyes. It really shows up in a pic!)
              [img:width=600&height=441]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303954393_45_FT87026_max.picnik._.jpg[/img]

Oh, he's such a little cuttlebug! He's not even 3 pounds yet…. !heart !heart

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Debbie, they are both beautiful!!!!!!

I want them both please!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.