Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Missed visiting y'all!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Been on lock down for the past 2 weeks. Didn't have any computer priviledges, bitch tried to cut me in the chow line and I had to show her who was boss. Now i'm out and got my 15 minutes of computer time. Love looking at your beautiful layouts. Can't wait until my next craft class, so i can try some of the things you do on my layout.

Gotta go, my time is up.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sue, I've been wondering where you were. I was worried that you changed your mind about joining up, I'm so glad that I was wrong.
      Too bad about lockdown; didn't they punish the lady who cut you? It seems unfair that you had to spend two weeks in punishment when someone else started the fight.
      When is your craft class? Will you be able to take pictures of your projects and upload them? I hope so; we'd all love to see your developing Swirly Style.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I'm happy to hear that you weren't hurt to badly. Can you take pictures of the things you create in craft class and post them here?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome back Sue. Sorry about the lockdown, glad you're out and can start creating. Can't wait to see your projects

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sue, what happened to Betty? Is she okay?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Glad to see you are back!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.