Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Mixed Media Cataloging/ Altered Library Drawer

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Check out my library drawer with video tutorial on the blog: http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/04/altered-library-drawer-tutorial.html

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

What a great idea Rae and yours came out so pretty!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's awesome Rae and a greAt idea.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Great video, Rae!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wonderful idea, thanks for sharing Rae!!

I love your videos, Rae! You always have such great ideas!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Much better than the binder that I'm using, and far more beautiful!!! Thanks, Rae!!!!

(I followed the link to your inspiration and my chin is still on the floor!!!! What I wouldn't give for that scrap space! And for the amazing organization and fuishings and…)

Much better than the binder that I'm using, and far more beautiful!!! Thanks, Rae!!!!

(I followed the link to your inspiration and my chin is still on the floor!!!! What I wouldn't give for that scrap space! And for the amazing organization and fuishings and…)

I've been to Patter's blog and yes, her scrap space is truly amazing and organized!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks, gals! And, YES: I LOVE Patter's room! She has excellent organizational skills. I want to hire her to come help me get organized. 🙂

Loved your video Rae! That drawer came out super gorgeous. And I love that idea!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thank you, Paulien! It's already coming in handy, and it looks good on the shelf!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.