This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Here is a link for the video on how to make a mixed media layout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARgzY-hJc20&feature=c4-overview&list=UU5FtBNcd8UXdC0zxzPfaT_A
      [img:width=600&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1378077578_572_FT0_forever-yours_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=588]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1378077605_572_FT0_drwho_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks for this video Andie, I really need to add more mixed media to my projects!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Go for it Steph!! It's so much fun and so freeing because it's never perfect.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Hi Andie! Great video and beautiful background!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I'm in love with these and I'm in love with your Gelato skills, Andie. I've leaed so much from your videos!!!!! !heart

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow…thanks Pegs!!! Means a lot to me ;)

Such beautiful work. Love the mixed media layouts. You make it look so easy..

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Did my first full on mixed media layout after watching the video. Have yet to decide if I like it or if it is done. Very inspiring. Thanks Andi.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.