This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Made with lots of mediums from some of the latest kits + some stuff from last kit… ;D

Made this card for my grandma…
    [img:width=494&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1379195363_1689_FT0_img_6658.jpg5.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Positively yummy texture and color–she's gonna love it!

Love, love, love all the texture! Blue and brown is such a fantastic color combo! Your Grandma is going to love it!

Thank you ladies… sorry for me beeing so short.. but was hosting a Virtual Crop last night (until just about and hour past midnight)… but now it is moing…

I am having so much fun with the medium kits… opend up a Whole New world for med.. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love the card Linda, the colors, texture and the pretty metal leaves!

It is beautiful Linda! I bet she is going to love it! How did you do the background?

I have actually made a video of how I put it all toghether… so maybe I will post that one day…

But I startet with the modeling cream and stencil from latest kit… then I added some maskingtape, dry wall tape and some mesh… then I started with the texturise (blue from aug. kit), different Paints, gel medium and the paper soft… and some crackle Paint of course..

It looks awesome. TFS

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

wonderful color and texture!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

She's gonna love it! It's gorgeous!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Linda, thanks so much for telling us how!!!!
              Your card is gorgeous with all of that wonderful texture and blend of colors!!!

Linda your card is awesome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow, Linda, that is AMAZING!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.