Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Mojo-Nomo!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

My mojo has up and left! I haven't scrapped in so long I'm as rusty as the Tin-Man! Someone needs to oil up my inspiration!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

🙁 I got that way last month and now I seem to be back on track. Sending you good mojo vibes!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks, Mandy….hope it arrives soon! I'm dyin' here……

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Pegs? You got that mojo thingamajig?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Pegs? You got that mojo thingamajig?

Krissy, you have the mojo thingamajig. I have a mere image. 🙁 (

BUT, even that works, mine came slinking back when I started to scrap it 🙂

Here ya go, Debbie the official Swirlydoos Mojo Finder, hasn't failed yet!!!!

[img:width=312&height=416]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288773803_36_FT46163_swirlycamp_36.jpg[/img]

I've got tons of mojo this month! I will send some your way!!!!

Okay, I see the mojo finder!! IT WORKS!!! 🙂

I will send you some, I had like 3 ideas yesterday and a few the other day…I told Kel I should be keeping a notebook for times that i have no mojo!

PEGGY!!! Your sig is effing HILARIOUS!!

I will send you some, I had like 3 ideas yesterday and a few the other day…I told Kel I should be keeping a notebook for times that i have no mojo!

I've thought of that only problem is majority of my ideas always come when I am in bed trying to sleep. DH would probably beat me with the pillow if I kept popping up to write in my book.

we can always count on Ashley:)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

I've thought of that only problem is majority of my ideas always come when I am in bed trying to sleep. DH would probably beat me with the pillow if I kept popping up to write in my book.
            [/quote]

Same here. Always while lying in bed.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Okay, I see the mojo finder!! IT WORKS!!! 🙂

That's a fab idea!

[quote]
              [quote]

[/quote]

Same here. Always while lying in bed.
              [/quote]

sooooo truuuuueeee!! the other night i was awake for almost 2 hours with an idea on my brain, but if i had gotten up to get it out, the dh would have been unimpressed.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

MEN!!

LOL

I don't think Kel would mind, but I never have ideas late!
                I always have them at random intervals during the day. Then, I forget them about 2 seconds later. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.