Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Moonshadow mists

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've think you done this before but can you do a special order or add one of the moonglow mists to the kits. I've been seeing layouts with them lately and I would like to try them.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I second this…. I missed them the first time around and have been waiting for a second chance….. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yepp loving the mists 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I missed them the first time to. I could really use some to add to my mists. It's not like I have enough.

QT, are you taking about the Moonshadow mists?

I LOVE mine. They are so different then any other mist.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

what is moonshadow mist? lol

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

QT, are you taking about the Moonshadow mists?

I LOVE mine. They are so different then any other mist.

Yes I am. I corrected the name

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

what is moonshadow mist? lol

I with Shona on this one…do tell…*perched on the edge of her seat in eager anticipation*

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Oh Lordy! Moonshadow mists are two-tone mists with a sepia base. Everything ends up with a vintage undertone but the color when it dries becomes iridescent. Gorgeous color combinations! I think I have every single color.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I want some 🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I WANT SOME TOO!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Okidoke, will do. And might I STRONGLY suggest that you try the Magical Micas as well. I myself have developed a rather unnerving addiction to these FABULOUS little paints!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I am kinda scared to paint…show me something someone with them on it? lol

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Okidoke, will do. And might I STRONGLY suggest that you try the Magical Micas as well. I myself have developed a rather unnerving addiction to these FABULOUS little paints!

I love paints but I would like to see a layout with it though. I'm beginning to be a collector of things unused so i want to make sure I will use it first.

Snagg1
                                Send PM

Umm, yah, and add to that her moonshadow embossing powders. OMG!!!!! I should see if I can make swatches of them and post them for you to see……ka-ching! These are a new toy for me and I just don't know what color to use. Decisions, decisions!!!! driving me mad I tell ya

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.