This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Krissy I noticed more spam in the gallery. There is some in the round robin gallery as well as the member hosted challenges gallery.

I noticed that too. I was like WTH are they talking about..get the hell out of here.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

yep, it's in there!!!

A weird thing happened the other night. Someone posted 6 or 7 LONG posts on the Member Support forum about marketing, handbags and stuff like that???? I think I was the only Savage who saw it??? I emailed Lisa V. and Krissy, but neither of them saw what I was talking about. Just about as quickly as I saw it….POOF! All the posts were gone????? Krissy was in the house at the time, so I thought she had them deleted. She didn't know what I was talking about. Made me feel a little crazy….but I did see it….Honest!!

They were there this moing too. Junk posts – annoying

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

got em. thanks guys! I so wish people had BETTER things to do than post junk on random websites. It gets old…

just saw more today!!!! (in the gallery)

Yeah, I saw some in the gallery this afteoon! Too bad some people don't have better things to do with their time!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

A weird thing happened the other night. Someone posted 6 or 7 LONG posts on the Member Support forum about marketing, handbags and stuff like that???? I think I was the only Savage who saw it??? I emailed Lisa V. and Krissy, but neither of them saw what I was talking about. Just about as quickly as I saw it….POOF! All the posts were gone????? Krissy was in the house at the time, so I thought she had them deleted. She didn't know what I was talking about. Made me feel a little crazy….but I did see it….Honest!!

LOL Debbie…they didn't see them because I deleted them. You're not crazy…hehee!!

If you see any spam shoot me a pm. I get alerts to my phone, it's with me all the time, and I can delete them in a jiffy!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, thank goodness!!! I really did start to think I was having some kind of breakdown!!!??? Whew! Thanks for telling me!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.