This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ok girls, now I'm on a roll. I thought I'd share how I store my Martha Stewart PATP. Nothing really new as far as the shoe rack over the door…
      [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305507878_531_FT0_ms_punches.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I make little cheat sheet cards that I place directly behind the punches. I put the name of the punch on the first side.
        [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305507931_531_FT92519_front_of_card.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

And the dimensions of the punch on the back…
          [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305507966_531_FT92519_back_of_card.jpg[/img]

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Now, for the best part of all! Lisa is a genius and I am absolutely in love with her coer punch technique around circles. Here's my cheat sheet for her technique that I also put behind the punches with the other card…
            [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305508080_531_FT92519_coer_punch.jpg[/img]

Oh Amber, what fun! Great tip and now I want that French Scrol. Grrrr. I've spent way too much money on scrap stuff this month.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Amber, what a great idea that is!!!! TFS!!!!!

How did you figure out the dimensions for the punches?? Please don't tell me it's on the package!

Great idea, by the way!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

that is a sweet idea 🙂 tfs

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

How did you figure out the dimensions for the punches?? Please don't tell me it's on the package!

Yes, it was in the package…ha! That's why I made the labels, because I kept losing the dimensions. Fortunately, 90% of all MS punches use those dimensions. I'll post the other dimensions I have for the Double Arches (wider punch).

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305513273_531_FT92519_double_arches.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I was surprised at how well Lisa's technique works for all of the punches. I figured it wouldn't work for some of them like Cracks or Bubble Bath, but they actually remind me of snowflakes…
                    [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305513398_531_FT92519_cracks.jpg[/img]

Oh, man!!! I just rip open the package and toss it. See what I get for not reading!!! {{kicking myself across the room!!}}

[quote]

Oh, man!!! I just rip open the package and toss it. See what I get for not reading!!! {{kicking myself across the room!!}}
                    [/quote]

Me, too! I'm like Ohh, new stuff! pretty packaging…. (ripping, tearing, maybe some savage growling)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh Amber, what fun! Great tip and now I want that French Scrol. Grrrr. I've spent way too much money on scrap stuff this month.

I've spent way too much money on scrap stuff this month should be the Savage motto…ha! I sure know it's mine.

Haha! TFS Amber!

[quote]

I've spent way too much money on scrap stuff this month should be the Savage motto…ha! I sure know it's mine.
                      [/quote]

I Know! My husband would have a cow. If he knew….haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.