Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll My blog at Lisa's request LOL

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ok Lisa G. asked me to so here you go.. Umm I think she's my friend (hehe) **smiling BIG**
    http://myscrappingplace-tammy.blogspot.com/ I think I done that right.
    if not Here it is. http://myscrappingplace-tammy.blogspot.com/ I don't have any swirlydoos goodies yet.. But soon very soon.. !lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

oh that is an awesome blog Im following 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

I'm stalking you!

Whoo I'm being stalked 2 **doin a happy dance**

Super great photos. wow – love them!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Add me to the list. And a repeat of the goodness gracious comment in the introduction forum.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Beautiful blog and photos!!!

I'm afraid I have also become a florabella addict as well! The little one in the pic was all about posing for me that day. I think we both had a blast!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Your blog is lovely!!! You have a great eye for photography!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I am a huge fan of your photo skills as well!! Your a rock star at it in my book! This place is bursting at the seems with creative talented energies.. Aka swirly girls Aka savages!

If you love Florabella, you've got a ton of friends right here already! Love your tutorial….
              We're glad that you found us….and you are already teaching us some of your tricks.

I love those Nurse Roses and will be making some…great tut.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.