Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff My day yesterday…..

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

My day yesterday….it all started around 3 a.m. when Cody woke me up throwing up….He said that he had a rash, but at 3 a.m. so asleep that you can't focus I told him not to worry about it and try to get some rest. He threw up a couple of more times and at 8:30 a.m. I went down to his room to check on him and saw that his face was COVERED in a reddish blue rash…..Wayne had just got home from work (he's a paramedic)….if it was just the vomiting it wouldn't have been a big deal, but the rash was worrysome! It looked as if he had the measles….it was that bad! So we opted to take him to the hospital. They started an IV, gave him Zofran and took blood….doc came in said that his white blood cell count was elevated so he wanted to do a spinal tap….2, TWO, stick later they finally got spinal fluid and it was clear and the test was neg. to anything bacterial, thank goodness! So final conclusion….he has some sort of weird stomach virus with a rash……yet another day in my world….

I am hoping to scrap today away!

Poor sandy you have been having a bad time lately.
    Hope Cody recovers soon

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Yikes! Rashes are scary. I hope you have an uneventful day today, and that you get to scrap all day. I'm hoping to squeeze some in myself today.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh my goodness!! Scary stuff, ok, today's got to be better.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ugh Sandy that sounds awful! I hope Cody is feeling better and you get a nice peaceful day today!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

oh that sounds horrible! So glad it wasn't anything serious! A day of scrapping sounds like the perfect therapy! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I saw this on FB Sandy and was praying that'd he be ok. Tho I'm glad it's not measles, the rash is conceing..hope he gets better soon. (((Hugs)))

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

awww! poor baby! hope he gets better soon!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

awwwww wow that is giong around, I hope he is better soon 🙂

Oh ,poor Cody…So glad the tap went well and nothing serious with that. Rashes are a weird thing. They can come with viruses in all shapes and colors. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Oh poor little thing hope he gets better soon

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Poor baby…. hope he's feeling better!!!

Wow Sandy, thats some wierd and bad stomach virus.

I am glad it had a good ending. But sure does put a serious crink in your weekend.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Sandy, so hoping that Cody's feeling better today!!!

Thanks girls!!! Cody bounced right back! Yesterday him and dh were getting their guns sighted in for the first day of buck season today. Cody got 3 shots at a huge 8 point this moing but didn't get him…They came in for lunch and are back in the woods again. I hope that he gets one….The freezer is emptly, lol…. And trust me, they won't let a dear suffer!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.