Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff My mojo has disappeared….again!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have some adorable pics from my DGD's Trike-a-Thon on Friday. But….I can't find any PP's that go with the bright, child pics. I've searched high and low….no mojo yet. Where is Ashlei???? I need her tonight!

And….to make matters worse….my DGD did something to Cabo (not Max anymore) and he can't use his back leg. He's doesn't seem to be in any pain…just won't use that leg. Hopefully, it's just strained, and he'll be ok in a few hours…..

oh no! I hope you find your mojo and Cabo finds his other leg!

oh no! I hope you find your mojo and Cabo finds his other leg!

When all else fails, go to your really old stash of Basic Grey. I think I've hit pay dirt. And….Cabo seems to be better. I think he just needed some peace and quiet. He's limping along….but he is putting that foot down on the floor. Whew!!! The vet can build another wing on to his house for what I've spent the past two weeks…..
    Thanks, Jan. You're very sweet!

Awe Deb! Maybe you need a drink..wink..wink..lol
    Did you check Cabo's leg..maybe he has something stuck on the bottom of his foot? I hope Cabo feels better soon!

Awe Deb! Maybe you need a drink..wink..wink..lol
    Did you check Cabo's leg..maybe he has something stuck on the bottom of his foot? I hope Cabo feels better soon!

What a perfect name for my pooch to go along with that beautiful LO of you and your honey in Cabo. He seems to be doing better. Thanks for the suggestion….I'm settling for a coke. I've got to be at work at 7:20. UGH!

Yay! Good to hear Cabo is lilmping along and you found your mojo in the BG!

Glad things are looking up for your mojo and your dog! ;D I'm hitting a speed bump myself. Hopefully it will pass soon ;)

Glad Cabo seems to be better. My mojo and I have been battling for ages

I've about decided to do a mini-album of the Bike race. I've got about 8 good pics that tell a story, and I just can't seem to get 12X12's in my head. I'm going to go to Maggi's blog and look at her Minis again. She's sooooo good at doing those. I need some divine inspiration. Oh, Maggi….put the coffee on…I'm coming to visit!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.