Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces my tiny little corner! :)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

i don't have pictures but i do have a youtube vid of my scrappy space. keep in mind i was sick and 40 weeks pregnant. 🙂 hope you enjoy….its kinda boring cause i don't have a lot. http://youtu.be/-4SVIZ48bEk

sorry about that I'm not good with links hope it works now! 🙂

Snagg1
      Send PM

love how big your desk is!!! I noticed in your video you said that you use up all of your supplies. Clearly you have not leaed the ways of Swirly Hoarding! LOL Wait….you will. *evil laugh*

TFS!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks for posting. I love, love, love to see other people's spaces…

LOL Lisa! i don't have room to hoard! i love love using all the yummy goodies i buy too! i think its a waste when its just sitting there! haha!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Love that workspace.
          And Lisa's right; give us a few months and you'll be Whoarding with the rest of us. *evil laugh #2*

Thanks for sharing your space. Yes, you will be hoarding with the rest of us.

i do have level of hoarding i guess…… sometimes i save things for the perfect project. but it always gets used…. i do have a lot of older stuff because i went a while without scrapbooking cause i had my daughter….. ;D

Hopefully you had your baby by now!!!! I know how hard it is being pregnant and NOTHING moves – Thanks for sharing your scraproom!

LOL!! yes she is going to be 7 months on the 30th. hehehe!! my son was 3 weeks early so her being late seemed like eteity! lol

Snagg1
            Send PM

I loved every moment of being pregnant. No thats not true but its a miracle. I have 6 children and would of had more but it was not meant to be. I love the youtube idea of touring your scrappy space. I am also a hoarder can't even get in my room right now. TFS.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

LOL!! yes she is going to be 7 months on the 30th. hehehe!! my son was 3 weeks early so her being late seemed like eteity! lol

Our babies are about a month apart! My Elijah will be 8 months on the 26th!

aaawww Rae how sweet!! ;D If our little Abby was a boy we were thinking of Elijah!! how funny!! hehe!! ;D

Also i need help if finding a new desk? anyone have one they love??

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Love that workspace.
                And Lisa's right; give us a few months and you'll be Whoarding with the rest of us. *evil laugh #2*

Big Ditto * evil laugh #3*

LOL… ;D

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

Our babies are about a month apart! My Elijah will be 8 months on the 26th!
                  [/quote]

Colby was bo May 17th, so right around the same time as Abby and Elijah. All my boys were early – 20 days, 9 days and 8 days – and I couldn't imagine being overdue. With my second I hated every moment of being pregnant and was ready to beg and cry to get a due date induction if he hadn't come by then. Sorry you had to go through that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.