Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff My Tisha joined my Teddy in heaven

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

My female shis tsu passed away on Friday. She has not been well but my vet thought she would be ok for awhile. Friday night she went into get food and fell down, stood up, fell down and passed away. I assume she had a heart attack.

It feels like my heart is breaking. She was my favorite of my shih tzus. I still have her son and daughter but she was my baby with so much personality. She was the smallest but you would have throught she was the biggest dog. She kept the other dogs in line. It has been hard to go from 4 dogs to 2 dogs. Unfortunately the other two dogs are 12 and old too. Gosh I hate that everything ages.

I haven't been around here much with lot of health challenges, family and friend challenges, etc. My best friends hubby has to have his foot-leg amputated. He had a heart valve put in and his circulation is awful. He cut it getting out of this car anddddddddddddd/

I am grateful I have Kaiser health insurance.

Good news — my daughter has a new boyfriend and they seem crazy about each other. They both like to hike, bike ride, eat raw etx. It is wonderful.
    TT4N

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Kathy i am so sorry for your loss..having just lost one of my kitties I know what it is to loose a pet {{HUGS}}}

Sorry about your friend DH hopefully things will get better for him.

I hope you can come back to the forums soon

Kathy I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry Kathy. Our fur babies are our babies no matter what. They are a part of the family. I will pray for your health as well.
      Nice to hear about your daughter and her new love interest.I wish my daughter would find a boyfriend. She is just so career minded right now..And Oh So Picky!!
      Miss seeing you around here!!

So sorry for you loss, Kathy!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sorry for your loss dear.

So very sorry for your terrible loss, Kathy. All of us who love our fur babies can empathize with you, and we all know how badly this hurts. I'm praying for you…..

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So sorry for your loss… fur babies are our children too…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Kathy, I am so, so sorry about your loss; I'm sending up a special prayer for you.

That is excellent news about your daughter; he sounds like a keeper. Fingers crossed that this tus into something good!!!!

I've missed you around here; please keep in touch and let us know how you're doing!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So sorry for your loss Kathy, it is so hard when our pets pass on as they are always part of our family. I was even sad when our lizard passed away. Big hugs to you and I hope you keep popping in, we miss you!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So sorry for your loss, Kathy!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.