Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff My wayward son

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

For those of you who remember my son quitting high school 56 days before graduation…..giving me 3 days notice that he was moving from NY to Atlanta, and causing me heartache…..

he will be moving back home today and his plane lands in 30 mins! woot woot

He called while we were in Florida on vacation last week and said he hated Hotlanta. no friends, no job, no wheels, no brother, no money and big time regret that he ditched out on his Senior year.

While he was in Atlanta, he did manage to take some on-line courses to gain his diploma so he did graduate HS…..I think. Have not seen the diploma yet.

So all is good.

I honestly did NOT think Nick would move back to NY ever again. yippee

Snagg1
      Send PM

Oh Jen that is fabulous news!!!!! I'm so happy for both of you. I'm super excited that he finished HS online.

You did everything right. You threw him a party when he left and never made him feel like he couldn't come home. Big hugs for you!!! You are an awesome mom!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That is beyond awesome! I'm so happy for you! HUGS!!!

Thanks a bunch. All this time, I have had a ton a people checking in on my sanilty to see how things were going.

QT was one of those very special people. She gave me a phrase to hold on to, print out and keep by my computer. He is not lost, he's just exploring.
        It is staring at me right now in fact. I'll rip it up when he arrives.

Thanks QT and everyone else. Now I am just crazy because I am simply crazy….not due to my son though. LOL

Snagg1
          Send PM

That is wonderful.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Aww Jenn, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to here about Nick's homecoming! Enjoy! Big {{{{HUGS}}}!!!

Thanks for the sweet words! You have been a good friend to me!! Don't forget the pictures!!

Jen!!! This is awesome news! So glad he is coming home! Enjoy!!!

My son has been on the ground in NY for 55 mins so far and he already lined himself up a date for this evening. sheesh

Guess I dont see him tonight

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I am so happy for you!!!!

i am so happy for you Jen, i wish i could give you a big hug right now! it's so nice to hear such wonderful news!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Jen that is so wonderful!! Because you had the strength to let him go, he was able to come back-faith in action-gotta love it!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

My son has been on the ground in NY for 55 mins so far and he already lined himself up a date for this evening. sheesh

Guess I dont see him tonight

LOL!!! That's sounds like a typical teenager!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So happy for you Jen. Enjoy having him home.

Oh Jen that is awesome!!! Glad your son is home!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

This is awesome news I am so happy for you and it sounds like he may have figured out a thing or two while he was gone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.