Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements National Scrapbook Day is Coming Up!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It's May 3rd. We have a couple of things planned already, but what are something's
      YOU would like is to see or do?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Good question, Rae!!!
        In the past, we've done hourly projects, all day projects, challenges…
        I'm the outlier who will probably be at work for a good part of the evening; maybe some quick and easy things like tags and such could be in the mix?
        How about having the DT post challenges or projects (with examples and/or tutorials) on a prescheduled hourly basis?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

How about something that will go beyond the day, maybe the weekend to finish for those of us who won't be around during the day to play.

My Goddaughter is going on Prom that day and I won't be around to play.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Of course- any challenges we have will go through to the next weekend because I'm sure you all have LIVES. ;)

Snagg1
              Send PM

The last 2 years I have ended up at the Cystic Fibrosis great Strides fundraiser-hoping its a different date so I can play!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

NSWeek sounds better, Rae!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Any other suggestions???? 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Dang, I don't know if it's the time change, but I'm more than empty-headed today.
                    Were you planning on having each DT member post a project/challenge?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.