Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Necklace made with scrabble tiles and covered with paper I think it was 45

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have been surfing the net and found in a gallary from 2009 that was a necklace with multilevel rows that were ccovered with beautiful paper. They used the scrabble tiles to cover them. I would really like to make this for my girlfriend's birthday but now I can't find it. Has anyone seen anything like this and any idea where I might find it. I saved it but now I can't find it.

Hmm, well I have seen many scrabble tile necklaces, but not one with multiple rows….not sure about that.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Sorry, Kathy, haven't seen anything like that.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Check out Etsy. They have all kinds of scrabble tile necklaces. Hope you find it!

good idea Diana ty

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Any luck, Kathy?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. If you do find one, could you give us the link, that sounds so interesting!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.