Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Need a Little Help!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello everyone,

My friend Tomoko is trying her best to help out the victims of the recent disasturous earthquake in Japan. I'm sure there is a little part of us somewhere in our hearts that felt bad for them and would love to offer our help in anyway we can. Here's your chance to do so! Check it out http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=548979450#!/notes/tomoko-takahashi/we-need-your-help/195387113828201 ! You can create any cards, ATCs or anything at all which are saleable and contact Tomoko at [email protected] for her address. Feel free to also share this on your blogs, facebook and everywhere! Every little help would be very much appreciated! Thank you so much!

what a great idea!! i will send her some cards, and i hope others do the same!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks Irene!! I'll check it out and see what I can send to her. It is heart wrenching what it happening to those people.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thanks ladies!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Irene, that is a great idea. I cannot donate cards, but I have sent a donation to the Red Cross hoping that even that little bit can help…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Irene, that is a great idea. I cannot donate cards, but I have sent a donation to the Red Cross hoping that even that little bit can help…

that is what I have done too Peggy…I just feel so bad for them

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.