Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Need an idea..

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

On how to store or display my mini albums. I have so many that I've done, that I don't know what to do with them. Plus I'm working on one now..love them! and I''m sure I'll make more…just need to do something with them.

Ideas???

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Ideally, I would like to have enough shelf space to buy little stands for them all. I have four stands right now that sit on top of my Scrapbox. I bought the stands for cheap at WalMart in the craft paint section.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

On how to store or display my mini albums. I have so many that I've done, that I don't know what to do with them. Plus I'm working on one now..love them! and I''m sure I'll make more…just need to do something with them.
        Ideas???

One of our ladies here – forgive me for not remembering. But she has  BUNCH Of minis completed. She keeps them in her living room in a basket near the fireplace. They are easily accessible and offer something for company to peek at.

I never made minis for this reason….cause I didn't know what to do with them…will have to try one and see how I do.

I never made minis for this reason….cause I didn't know what to do with them…will have to try one and see how I do.

same with me. Plus I have a really hard time scaling down from a 12X12

i have a basket on a bookshelf in the hall. it will be upgraded to the family room once ds is old enough not to destroy them. (he's 2)

I would like to know what Irene Tan does with all her minis!!!! %-6

<p>[quote]
        Ideas???

</p>
        <p> </p>
        <p>One of our ladies here – forgive me for not remembering. But she has  BUNCH Of minis completed. She keeps them in her living room in a basket near the fireplace. They are easily accessible and offer something for company to peek at.</p>
        [/quote]
        That would be me!

I would like to know what Irene Tan does with all her minis!!!! %-6

Me too!!

<p>[quote]
        Ideas???

</p>
        <p> </p>
        <p>One of our ladies here – forgive me for not remembering. But she has  BUNCH Of minis completed. She keeps them in her living room in a basket near the fireplace. They are easily accessible and offer something for company to peek at.</p>
        [/quote]

Oh that's a good idea! I have the perfect basket. I like the idea of the stands also.

I too would like to know what Irene does with her…lol

The basket idea is perfect! An excellent idea.

The basket idea is perfect! An excellent idea.

Ditto!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.