Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Need Help – Flat Allyson

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Swirlydoos, I need a big favor (hope this ok to ask here). My granddaughter has a school project called Flat Allyson She sent me this flat doll of herself and I'm supposed to take it different places, take a picture of Flat Allyson and paste it into a little paper book that she sent with it. I'm taking her to work with me on Monday and will get a picture or 2 there. Since I don't know anyone that lives anywhere else, was wondering if any of the ladies on here would be interested in taking Flat Ally somewhere and taking a picture. I'll gladly reimburse you postage if anyone can help me. I know Ally would be so excited and I really didn't know where else to tu or anyone else to ask. If you want to contact me off list my email is sdul at insightbb dot com.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Sandy Duley

I can take Flat Allyson to the Disney Hall, downtown Los Angeles.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Wow! Thanks so much. Ally is going to be so excited when she get this back. I will get her in the mail Tuesday to you. Please send me your address.

Thanks you so much for this,

Sandy Duley

BTW, Ally is 8 years old.

Sandy, I'll take Allyson somewhere in Florida.

It's a shame this didn't happen sooner because hubby and i are going to Epcots flower festival tomorrow. But I'm sure I can find a palm tree somewhere

I will Take Allyson!!! Somewhere else in Florida!!

I'll take Flat Ally somewhere around Lake Ontario, one of our Great Lakes. Is it possible to Post the Flat Ally doll so we can print it off?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh My Gosh! What a terrific bunch of ladies. I have Flat Ally scanned (did front & back both) into my computer and also have scanned the instructions. I would love to post but where in the gallery would be appropriate?

Again, all of you Swirlydoo ladies are the best, you offer tips, tuts and great help (no matter what the crazy idea is).

A very thankful Grammy,

Sandy Duley

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Forgot to add, you will have to cut Flat Ally out – she is like a paper doll.

Sandy Duley

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Flat Ally is in the Gallery along with the instructions. This is really kind of fun.

Sandy Duley

Yay!!!!!!!! Flat Ally will be a well traveled Flat Ally!!!!

off to the gallery

Grammy, you are the best Grammy ever for doing this! Can we simply email you our photos instead of mailing them?

sandy I can't get the instructions to print out clearly….help

I went to the Gallery and read the letter from the teacher. We are to take Flat Ally to a special spot and take a picture with her with the special place as the background, right? This sounds like so much fun! I printed Ally out. It would be nice if we could just email you her picture. Would that work for you????

I'll take Ally to a 19th century Fort….Fort Concho…that was built here in 1880 to protect the settlers from the Apache Indians. It's now a living history museum and Fort.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm headed to the Boston marathon in April, and live in Tallahassee. Would be happy to take her along.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.