Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Need prayers for my BFF

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Her mom is in ICU with meningitis, swelling on her brain and pneumonia. When they took her to the hospital on Saturday moing at 3:00 am she was unresponsive, had a raging fever and had her ex not just happened to be there, would likely have been dead by the time my bestie got home from work. She is on a ventilator and in a medically induced coma. They might think about waking her up some tomorrow, as her fever is coming down and her vitals stabilized, but meningitis is so dangerous and unpredictable.

I will keep her in my prayers!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Prayers going up!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sorry to hear..will keep in prayers

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sending prayers!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sending healing prayers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Prayers for everyone.

sending lots of prayers!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, Maria, that's terrible!!! Sending prayers her way!!!

Please keep praying ladies – heard today that they found a leak in a valve in her heart and they have hooked her up to a machine that determines level of brain activity. I don't think that anything good comes from that:(

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh my! So sorry Maria. Big hugs and prayers

I had spinal meningitis twice, no fun. Your friend and her mom are in my prayers.

Hugs,
                  Ginger

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So sorry to hear about your friend, I will keep her in my prayers!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Oh,no.Prayers headed up!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Maria, praying for the best…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.