Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Need that ribbon tutorial again….

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Remember that ribbon rose that you could make by folding the ribbon in half and sewing a little stitch in the middle….?? That's where I get lost. It made a pretty little ribbon flower, but my tuts got erased…I can't remember where to go from the middle stitches????
    Anyone remember????

Thanks!

i think that was a Lisa tut!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Thanks for the link Lisa. I have the worst time making theses!! I gave up!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Mil gracious! Now, I remember….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks Lisa!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks for the link Lisa. I have the worst time making theses!! I gave up!!

Me, too. Lisa, it's the folding over to the right side that has me stumped?????

This one I had copied off! I love making these flowers! Thanks for the tutorial, Lisa!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Lisa!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.