Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff NEVER FORGET

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

those that gave their lives on SEPTEMBER 11, 2001
      [img:width=540&height=960]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1378905052_41_FT0_1185847_10200908620495619_18558597_n.jpg[/img]

We need like buttons on here ;D !heart

Snagg1
        Send PM

Amen

Live streaming video from the ceremony at Ground Zero. Waing: grab your tissues!

Never forget…

xoxo

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kathi, thanks so much for posting this….

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Amen…I think this is one event in America that is ingrained in the soul and heart of every American alive that day. Even my 15 year old son remembers.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Amen…I think this is one event in America that is ingrained in the soul and heart of every American alive that day. Even my 15 year old son remembers.

I agree! Sadly,though, I've seen a LOT of hate spewed from people who claim to be Americans in comment sections for various memorial articles and YouTube videos. I wish people would think before they opened their mouths (or used their fingers). I can only imagine how much those comments must hurt those who lost loved ones and those who are out there protecting us even today. *shaking head* I think a few more spankings were in order when they were little!

Watched/listened to the CNN live stream all moing. Breaks my heart all over again.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

This terrible tragedy effected everyone, I remember that day so vividly and it still makes me cry. To all of our American friends & family your neighbors to the north stand with you and all of the families effected by this terrible act. I send all of my love to all of you!

I did a tribute page on my website when this happened if anyone would like to check it out. For some reason the music I have playing with this is not working for me, hopefully if you check it out you can hear the music at the same time, let me know if you can hear it. Here's the link: http://www.unicodesigns.ca/attack/attack.html

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.