Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff New 21 Jump Street Movie

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

When I was a kid, I remember watching 21 Jump Street, and falling in love with Johnny Depp when I was way too young to be thinking about that kind of stuff! Now they are making a movie out of the old series. Look at the bozo they are going to cast in Johnny's role:
      channingtatum.jpg

Honestly, what were they thinking? %-6

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That is just WRONG!!!!

I mean, yeah, it would be really hard to find someone to play JD…. but they SOOOOO could have done better than this!!!!

what the hell is up with that. I fell in love with Johnny because of that series. We watched it as a family growing up and my eldest watched all the episodes on hulu recently.
        WAAHHHH
        I want Johnny

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

That is just WRONG!!!!

I mean, yeah, it would be really hard to find someone to play JD…. but they SOOOOO could have done better than this!!!!

I know. I am thinking that the person who wrote the article that I read didn't like this guy based on the fact that this was the pic they decided to post with it, because I googled him a couple of minutes ago and there are other pictures where he might look hot. It's for the best anyway. I don't want to be lusting after some guy that's supposed to be in high school. (ICK.)

That Bozo is Channing Tatum. And with kissable lips and a slammin body..He is a piece of CAKE!!!

Ok OK, he is not Johnny Depp, noone can replace his 21 Jump Street character, but I think in this new era, Tatum can…
          [img:width=450&height=583]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289490338_55_FT49269_channing_tatum_99.jpg[/img]

I fell in love with him in Dear John….yummmmm…

I have known about about him since my daughter is into Motocross, and he did the movie Supercross…I must have seen it a dozen times…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, perhaps bozo was a little harsh, but I had never seen him before the pic I posted, which I think is awful. He has potential, but he's no Johnny.
            Besides, I've seen worse replacement blunders.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I loved 21 jump street too and Johnny Depp definately, but I also really like Richard Grieco who came in later.

Well, perhaps bozo was a little harsh, but I had never seen him before the pic I posted, which I think is awful. He has potential, but he's no Johnny.

Well his ears are a little bozo like…lol

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I loved 21 jump street too and Johnny Depp definately, but I also really like Richard Grieco who came in later.

TOTALLY! And then he got his own spin-off, Booker! I had it BAD for him!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

Well his ears are a little bozo like…lol
                  [/quote]

Ha! Now that you mention it….

i wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers…..
                  just sayin'

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]

TOTALLY! And then he got his own spin-off, Booker! I had it BAD for him!!
                    [/quote]

LOVED BOTH of them so much I used to watch every week….

on the little 12 inch BLACK & WHITE TV I had in my room…..
                    the one that only got 6 stations……

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ya that guy is WAY Nice to look at plus he is an amazing dancer to boot. I think that's a great pic :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.