Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff New Calendar

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Love, love the calendar, Krissy! Great idea. Love that you have put on there the reveal days and payments due and even when you are out of town. Awesome!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I agree!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

it is pretty cool!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Love it, too, thanks Krissy!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOW, very cool!!!

Great!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

i think it will us all even closer by knowing everyones birthday's!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Just saw it today… Love it!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Is someone in charge of keeping it updated with new birthdays and such?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Meg, you can fill in your own dates…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Meg… Rae is keeping track, I believe.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.