Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Kaisercraft advent calendar – tree shape

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

I just came across this image on the Kaiser blog of a finished advent. I did their square one last year – this one looks like a much easier project to tackle.
    [img:width=448&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351300422_1015_FT0_862a9984_thumb.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

that is great…TFS ! Vicky

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow, that's really cool!

I like the square one better!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Oh my……

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hmmmmmm……..
            The square is a b!*# to assemble, but I agree with Paulien; I do like it a lot better….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

pretty!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hmmmmmm……..
                The square is a b!*# to assemble, but I agree with Paulien; I do like it a lot better….

Maybe that's why I never even started it . It's still in my closet taking up space !!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Super cute~

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hmmmmmm……..

I will NEVER do the square one again (ever!) but the Dusty Attic one I just finished is awesome – better quality and so much easier to put together. Well worth the extra $$$.

[quote]
                  Hmmmmmm……..

I will NEVER do the square one again (ever!) but the Dusty Attic one I just finished is awesome – better quality and so much easier to put together. Well worth the extra $$$.
                  [/quote]

I've been wanting to make one for my Grands….Thanks for the tip. I've been debating on which one to get.

Seriously Patti – 15 hours on the Kaiser one and 10 on the DA one. Plus I put a WHOLE lot more techniques on the DA one so would have been longer – NEVER again will I do the square one. The tree looks much easier to tackle and the DA one is GREAT!!!

WOW that is crazy big!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

It is big and insanely expensive. It retails for about $65.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

They can keep it. Besides, i like the square on better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.