Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! New Member Here!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone! Totally new here, but have been lurking about, looking at the gorgeous kits and watching a few tutorials. Have never done the kit thing before, so thought I'd try it out. So far everything I've seen has been gorgeous! The kit selections almost seem handpicked for my style and interest! I can't wait to get the first kit! This was my Valentine's gift to myself (shhh it's a secret)! 🙂

my blog:

http://enchantedwoodland.blogspot.com

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Awesome! Welcome, Piper!

Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome, Piper~

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome, Piper, you're going to love it here.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hiii Piper! The kits are so lucious!, welcome to Swirlyville !

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Piper, welcome to the family!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Piper, welcome to the group!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos! I think you will love it here! I love your cool blog!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Kelley!!!!
                  I know that you're going to love it here, with the gorgeous kits, the fantastic tips and tutorials, and the helpful and generous (if a bit silly at times) Savages.

I just took a peek at your blog and WOW!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with your new Swirly stuffs!!!!!

Feel free to hop into any of the forum threads and I do hope that you'll be joining in our challenges!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome Piper, love to see new people joining up and joining in.

welcome! we are happy to have you here! Can't wait to see some of your creations! 🙂

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Hi Piper! Welcome to our arty Swirly village!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hello Piper! Welcome to Swirlydoos!! You'll love it here!

Welcome! I think Krissy puts together the best kits ever, can't wait to see your work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.