Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions New MS Punches

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

i like the crackle, iron fence, string lace, rain drop and woodland branch.
      very cool!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

i like the crackle, iron fence, string lace, rain drop and woodland branch.
        very cool!

I like all those too! Also, the cobwebs. I've been so spoiled by matching coer punches that now I don't usually buy any edgers w/o their matching coers…

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Crackle's cool. I soo want the two deep ones; the spider web looks like it can be used as small doilies.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I need the Crackle one! TFS, Peggy!

Snagg1
              Send PM

The crackle, iron fence and spider web look really cool! Peggy are you going to get one?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

love the iron fence and crackle! have you ordered from this site peggy?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

oh I really like the spider web & crackle

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

love the iron fence and crackle! have you ordered from this site peggy?

Yes. Get on their mailing list and they send occasional coupons. I've always gotten great service with them. In fact, I once ordered several of the chestnut roan cat's eye pads and they emailed me to make sure that it wasn't a typo.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Looks like everyone is in love with the crackle one….
                    Well, it is VERY COOL!!!!

I like the rain drop set & the optic dot set. Some of the others look similar to older ones

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I love the iron fence!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOVE LOVE LOVE the crackle. I NEEEEED it.

I have the iron fence and a few others. I don't use them enough to get anymore.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

This site is sold out already for IF and the web. But ACOT has them and has a buy 2 get 1 free special on MS punches going on. (I bit…)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.